Uncategorized

08/11/2017

Steven huff has publicly announced, that he was leaving the paranormal field behind. Steve posted to his Facebook account that he was leaving the field he so enjoyed. As his fans watched in surprise, they began to wonder about some of the things he invented such as the wonder box. Some major questions were being asked, such as what about all the research the man has done over the years?

Steve spoke of having demons try to possess him and that after doing this type of research for so long, there was no way he could keep something so dark away. Steve stated that he had been hospitalized twice recently and that since his loved ones were being targeted, he decided to draw the line and leave his research behind.

20839219_10214185978267297_1306554266_n

In Steve’s recent posts,he describes that he has been getting attacked by evil for months and it was simply to much. He even went on to state his family and or loved ones had been getting mentioned or attacked.

20792953_10214185982227396_1416232995_n

20793077_10214185979387325_57813947_n

20793065_10214185983947439_239219823_n

Some of Steve’s work can be found still on this link.

About Paranormal Herald Magazine

As I got involved into the paranormal entertainment world, I realized, that there were scammers just waiting to scam people from innocent unsuspecting people. This sickened my stomach, so I began writing about them to expose them so others would not be cheated and so The paranormal herald came to force.

16 thoughts on “Steve Huff of Huff Paranormal, “I am through I quit”. Leaves paranormal research.

1. I understand. I’ve been attacked too. I still see spirits there is no negative vibes coming from them as I believe our loved ones can visit us .good luck in life. Pam mata

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Pam mata | August 14, 2017, 2:27 am
  2. I wish Steve all the best in his life. If it weren’t for him there would have been no Tombstone at all. He did the event even though the event planner was unavailable.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | August 14, 2017, 4:05 pm
  3. He’s a fake and a scam artist. Good riddance!

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Stanley P Wroblewski | August 14, 2017, 8:16 pm
    • easy there Stanley what if per say he is being targeted by the demonic I would not want that on anybody no matter if I had liked or disliked anyone lol.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Magazine | August 15, 2017, 12:58 am
  4. As a demonologist I just want to make you aware of a few things….
    Do you really think by quitting what you were doing will just magically make all this go away??
    Let me explain this to you ….when you dable with the paranormal”occult and/or anything spiritual you flip a switch on an you became a light in a pitch black room. These spirits and demons know who you are and converse with each other just as we do. They tell each other what they know about you and what you do and have done..you can’t just walk away. they’re well aware of what you’re trying to do and your fear of what you brought on yourself and family just fuels the fire and gives them more strength and reasons to torment you and your family and friends. You need to reach out to someone who can help you. Be it a priest,demonologist, or a deliverance worker.I don’t wish what you’re going through on anyone.please seek out someone straight away..the sooner the better…

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Lester Keller | August 14, 2017, 9:38 pm
  5. I wish you and Debbie all the very best from now on, you have done some amazing work. sending you loads of light and love from England. 🙂 xx

Liked by 1 person

Posted by natasha jones | August 14, 2017, 10:46 pm
  6. You need to contact an exorcist or someone who can help you, because you just can’t walk away from it. My brother played with a Ouija board and is still having problems because of it. He brought bad things into our house, and I saw shadow people and was pushed down a flight of stairs by something unseen. It is something that I personally stay away from because of that experience.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Christin Rauwolf Winckelmann | August 15, 2017, 4:09 am
  7. Steve, open the Bible and read Ephesians. The Bible tells us not to talk with the dead and there’s a reason for it. The Bible also says that to be out of the body is to be with God (those that have accepted Jesus as the Son of God, as their savior, and repented their sins — born again). In other words, if you read throughout the Bible it constantly warns you about the danger in this. In Corinthians it says that even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. Bottom line is, that is another realm that we do not understand and each time you go into that realm you are opening a door. This is the best thing you can do, walk away. The spirit of God will never tell you to do anything that goes against Gods word, it will not cause confusion or doubt, it will always ask you to do something that is in accordance with the scriptures, for example to be the salt and the light of the world. If you’re on the street and you see a homeless person and all of a sudden a scripture comes to mind and you have the urge to read it him ask yourself is it condemning or is it loving? If it’s condemning and going to make that person feel worse it’s not coming from the spirit of God, if it’s loving, if it’s telling that lost person that God loves him, if it’s something that is going to lift him/her then it’s coming from God. Remember, with God nothing can hurt us, even the devil knows Jesus. Pray the Salvation prayer “Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.” If you said this with your heart, and you let Jesus in, and really believe this, you have to believe and have 100% faith and no doubt, there is no evil that can hurt you. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

God doesn’t break his promises, He is always the same, He does not change, and He is ALWAYS with us.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by liz12001@gmail.com | August 15, 2017, 1:00 pm
  8. DO NOT BE AFRAID — Not even Satan can go against God! They will feed of your fear. To have fear and to worry is to not have faith and they will sense that. Jesus IS your armour, believe it!

Liked by 1 person

Posted by liz12001@gmail.com | August 15, 2017, 1:02 pm
  9. I tried to warn u! U were mean to me about it. I saw this coming! Hope u find an answer! Good luck. Your a good guy but u were innocent about things

Liked by 1 person

Posted by susan | August 16, 2017, 12:32 am
  10. You said…”it did not end well.” But I say…”It’s not over!! You can use this experience to help others but first you must seek help. Please seek out the help of a Catholic priest/ exorcist…someone in deliverance ministry. They will help you. Then…when the dust settles. Get out there and speak! Tell others. Warn them of the dangers. They will listen because you have first hand experience. God will use you to help and heal others. I will be praying for you. First that you and your family be led to someone who can help. May Jesus Christ the Divine Physician heal you and make you whole. May your gairdian angel protect you from all evil, in Jesus’s name. Amen.

Liked by 1 person