Uncategorized

The allegations and statements made, are as to be considered alleged. The information is based on information provided and after initial investigative procedure we found had warranted this article.

The allegations as of recent that have been brought forward are ones of some serious interests, they are based on the fact that the man being accused  had allegedly had A fantasy about a young girl, who he was involved with in a haunted case. The joe Eder sexting scandal can be read for further knowledge into this and other articles.

Joe Eder of Eder ministries, was endorsed by the writer author Westley Fox, in fact it is been said that the author worked very closely with the Eder ministry, before it was dissolved just a few days ago. Author Wesley fox stated that Joe has made some mistakes? but still endorses him in his two books. Some folks have began to question exactly why this author is or has not yet pulled his books from Amazon based on telling and trivial evidence leaked to the Paranormal Herald.

What is the problem one may say? he is not responsible for the mans actions right? I beg the Differ with you. Can you imagine someone endorsing a man and vouching for the man inviting them into your home and all a long there may have been a tall dark secret . a secret of filth and summoned with evilness. A secret so dangerous the paranormal public needed be informed.

The following screenshot is an insert from the authors book:

18406431_1418831151506809_988126357_o

It is pure evil to allow a man with questionable finances about under aged children, let alone a man posing as a minister, that is really a Satanist. There must come responsibility, when it comes to others endorsing total strangers, let alone so called highly respected friends into others homes,there family circle and more..

One truly needs to look at ones actions. The very simple fact that Branson is a small town and city, there is no haunted homes or much of anything that is said to be haunted. In filters a money making idea ghost researching, Haunted tours, overnighters what other ways can one man make money off of anything paranormal?

This is a serious case of making money over doing the right thing. The correct thing is to pull your endorsements of the source causing issues and in this type of case is the right thing to do. But Wesley as stated in his own book will not do this no matter what the said allegations are. Why? because Wesley himself needs the money and is highly indebted to the Eder’s for them purchasing a car for him,then buying his equipment and paying for his ghost research.

Wesley fox stated in his own book how indebted he was to the Eder’s, but one must wonder, did the Eder’s fund there so called ghost research with Wesley, through there Eder ministry now dissolved?

Better yet. Is Wesley ordained by the Eders? If so isn’t joe Eder a Satanist?

If joe is A Satanist not a demonologist, as Wesley claimed, then how are Wesley and Joe tied into the paranormal to do said exorcisms and the like?

18 thoughts on “Author Westley Fox cunning like a Fox, sly as a tortoise. Cons people in Branson tours and endorses an alleged Satanist into peoples homes.

1. Well I have met Wesley and can say from all I have seen, he is the real deal. Have been on investigations with him. Very professional and shows expertise on his career of choice. Nothing fake about him. He has dealt with his own demon in his own house and, as he has stated to me, truly desires to help others find peace with their own struggles in the supernatural realm. We have become close friends over the last year. He has always been a frienin return, too. As far as mistakes, who doesn’t make them. Think we as individuals need to spend more time displaying integrity in our own lives rather than doing our best to bring others down in order to cover up our own issues. Just because we have differences is no need to slander another. You wanna do that, take it out of the public forum.

Posted by Chris Lucas | June 9, 2017, 12:20 am
    • I isn’t slandering anyone, what we are ding is writing about people that are huge fuckups and that cause others undo harm in this field.
      Most organizations have a serial bully. It never ceases to amaze me how one person’s divisive dysfunctional behavior can permeate the entire organization like a cancer.”The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding.
      The simple fact the man started mentioning where I live and so forth glad I dodnt live there now lol is creepy and for some it is an intimidation tactic to stop someone in any way they can question is why? other then that we not have any thing else we need to add at this time but continue to post negativity and your getting it back times ten guaranteed.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | June 9, 2017, 5:24 am
      • Who says I support a man who endorses a person doing those things you claim? You just have not given any proof of your claims and you have not targeted the source and/or validity of the infractions, i.e. Joe Eder. Why not? Wes is as I stated. Professional and knowledgeable about his area of expertise. If he gave creedence to a man who is not on the up and up, i.e. Joe Eder, then target Joe Eder. Wes is not responsible for the actions of anyone but himself. To hold the actions of one mans wrongdoings against another man who is merely a friend and collegue of said man…is just plain shallow. No one can control the actions of another. Seriously. Go talk to the one who you say broke the law!. I will look at the screenshots in all fairness, BUT…you’re STILL targeting the WRONG guy. Why?

Posted by Chris Lucas | June 9, 2017, 7:05 am
      • no proof eh your certified then we all know the texting messages and even Wesley’s statements they distanced themselves a year ago why then lol yes your protecting your con man by these posts ask yourself why did Eder ministry use another woman’s name on there 501-c not for profit company as the vice-president pathetic. she did contact the attorney generals office for clarification. were not targeting anybody were writing about a pretty horrific sexting scandal that involved even fantasies about under aged girls.like it or not anyone that has endorsed this guy in the matter that Wesley has done owes some people an explanation as to why but Wesley writes in his own said book why it is because joe and his wife has paid for Wesley’s equipment car research and trips. it does not get any more simple then this

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | June 9, 2017, 2:56 pm
      • baloney,when one man that being your dear friend introduces another man as being credible and trustworthy, he must accept full responsibility for the mans actions, get off your retard horse and come to reality you are absolutely responsible for your actions.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | June 9, 2017, 8:43 pm
  2. Well, I read the first line of your response and almost stopped. Not really the way you respond to someone with questions. Give me a few and I will make the judgment whether your article is justified. You dont question a man’s integrity when all he does is pose valid questions. Simply being a friend with Wes is a terrible reason for that. Also, let me read further to see if your judgment of Wes is warranted.

Posted by Chris Lucas | June 9, 2017, 6:26 am
    • But you have not proven it true. You come on your own site…yes… slandering a man trying to run a business and make a living.. but you still say “allegations”. Your article has no substance nor proof of your arguments. Why? Plus, why are you targeting Wes? Did he pee in your Post Toasties? If you hav issue, why not go after Joe? Is Wes the only friend you think Joe has? Might as well say something bad about my family because I consider Wez a true friend. I will continue on with your response. I respond as I read. Oh. Please type slower. Your stuff is jumbled up and misspelled. Have had to re read because sentences not clear. Not trying to be rude.

Posted by Chris Lucas | June 9, 2017, 6:40 am
    • I didn’t know we had to ask if you thought the article was justified. sure we do we question why your posting so favorable towards an author that should have simply went public about joe to warn folks. You seem highly delusional.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | June 9, 2017, 2:59 pm
  3. Wanna debate the retard comment, dumbass? You are a jealous, lowlife, former jailbird looking to find himself a new bitch back in the Can. If you want I can help you with that. Just keep mouthing off. You can’t even write, nor post credible evidence, nor answer questions accurately when asked. Sounds like you just got out of the 8th grade. Sorry your career didnt get started the way you wanted, but stupid, you are not responsible for the actions of another man. We would ALL be in jail. Now go sniff the $hit you been shoveling. You are WAY out of your league with me, pal.

Posted by Chris Lucas | June 9, 2017, 8:53 pm
    • we already found one must be you epic.

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | June 10, 2017, 12:41 am
    • why not address the simple fact that branson allowed a guy like joen eder to be involved in others homes and around children. you people need to take issue and justify and be held accountable for your own actions not act out and threaten people via twitter and on this site as well. Absolutely ridiculous

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | June 15, 2017, 9:24 pm
  4. I would take issue. I still havent seen Joe as guilty of anything. I saw some suppposed messages that he wrote. But he could have been talking with anyone. I saw nothing to indicate that it was a minor. Either way, you are incriminating Wes as guilty of something when you have no basis to prove that either. These things supposedly happened AFTER Wes had promoted the guy. Even still, Wes is not responsible for the actions of anyone other than himself. Why are you trying to make trouble? You even called me retarded because I am defending Wes. Well yeah…he hasnt done anything wrong. Oh and, what threats did I make to you or anyone else on this site. When I made comments to you that were in anger, that was after you called me a retard for defending him. I made no threats. I have copies of all the commenting here. I will continue to defend Wes. It just seems like you are looking for trouble. Just leave it alone. Mind your own business. Everything you have said has been heresay and your opinion. No facts that point to wrongdoing on anything on either person you are targeting. Dont you have better things to do? Seems like a pretty unhappy life if stirring up trouble is all you have to do. Go find something that makes you happy. The rest of the world’s problems will work themselves out. Just let it go. You will find you are a much happier person if you dont create drama for others and yourself.

Posted by Chris Lucas | June 15, 2017, 11:21 pm
  5. Why should he leave it alone when Wes won’t leave shit alone and keeps post BS? We all have a right to defend ourselves at any given time. When it comes to letting the public know what is going on and the truth is told then all that are guilty cry poor me and want to start a war. Too bad that other people seem to listen to the lies of people that know shit.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by darknesswithinradionewssource | June 16, 2017, 6:11 pm
  6. From where I stand it looks like it was you, man. Whether you’re angry at something you think he did, you attacked his livelihood. On the public forum. I gave advice that you should take it private if you have issues like that. But dont be attacking a man’s livelihood especially in public. And you threatened his family and friends. I’ve seen the messaging. That’s lookin for a fight. Any of us would bring you trouble for doing that. People tend to get bent out of shape pretty bad on that. If you want peace on that, I would probably pull this article completely, call him and apologize for making it public. Work out your differences privately. I know youll probably say “heck no, him first but sometimes swallowing ones pride is necessary to achieve peace. I know this myself from experience. Just stop going back and forth and leave it alone. I am saying this in a peaceful way. Swallowing pride never caused anyone to choke to death. Otherwise, youll be locked into a continuous battle that is doing nothing for anyone.

Posted by Chris Lucas | June 17, 2017, 6:56 pm
  7. First off Chris Lucas let me tell you something here…..If Wes was to take down all his crap about Evan being a rapist I am sure Evan would be more than happy to take his shit down. Then again look at it this way…..the truth has been told and that is why Wes is so pissed off and decided to team up with a know fraud and thief. There are NO movies being done and I do have proof. I would also like to see the proof where Evan threatened his family. I asked him for the screenshot and was told that he did not have it but his son did. WHERE is the PROOF? If that were really the case then why did he not contact the authorities? There is NO proof. I have known Evan for many years and he always has the proof. I am really looking forward to the show coming up about the paranormal frauds.

Liked by 1 person