Uncategorized

12/20/2016

9:19 p.m.

Although there is certainly no crime in selling your property for what ever you want, there comes a time when perhaps people should learn to be aware of outstretched and or fabricated pricing. It should not make any difference, if the piece of equipment is haunted or has been used on investigations before. Or has been used around famous people and or places.

It is difficult enough to buy things off the internet, let alone buy things three or four times what they may be worth. As seen in the Ebay article for sell, key names were mentioned and dropped like a bad habit. Such as Steve Huff, Paranormal Lockdown Monroe House,Palmer Hotel in Sauk. These names help build the supposed value of the said product, but in all truth, the simple device sells for around 575.00 dollars.Gotcha Ghost sells the same one for $575 which is about what they sell for.

s-l1600.jpg

Recently it was brought to our attention that a woman named.Dawn Gruenemeier has had her device for sale on Ebay with a minimum starting bid 2,000 of  the 3,000 dollars wanted.It is been said the same said device sells for about 575.00. A smaller amount then what is shown on E-BAY.

Dawn Gruenemeier: Ebay account.

“Up for sale is my Person device The Portal.  This device was built by me according to Steve Huff’s instructional video.  This device was used and demonstrated at a Darkness Radio Event at the Palmer Hotel in Sauk Center MN.  This is always my go to device because the responses are amazing and direct.  I am parting because I have a new one which is lighter.  Please note this is a heavy piece of equipment.  This is the first version of the Portal Wonderbox seen on Paranormal Lockdown Monroe House.  This device has the Supermoon Chrome pedal which is Steve’s preferred pedal and no longer made.

Dawn Gruenemeier is also listed on a directory of other ghost enthusiasts the paranormal societies web page, as well as her own page. Siriussspirits.org.

About Paranormal Herald Magazine

As I got involved into the paranormal entertainment world, I realized, that there were scammers just waiting to scam people from innocent unsuspecting people. This sickened my stomach, so I began writing about them to expose them so others would not be cheated and so The paranormal herald came to force.

13 thoughts on “Paranormal name-dropper Dawn Gruenemeier attempts to scam ghost hunting eBay customers

1. Thanks form the like john, I felt it was definitely a shame to see someone trying to sell something three times the normal cost, and during the Christmas season is simply wrong.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 21, 2016, 4:45 pm
  2. I have known Dawn for years. I am shocked to learn that she is now trying to scam people. I was also informed recently that she called and tried to cancel one of my events that I had scheduled at a location in the Phoenix area. I had to block and ban her from my paranormal Meetup group due to the drama she caused. She was having an affair with one of my group members and nearly ruined that person’s marriage.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by John Albrecht, Jr. | December 21, 2016, 5:35 pm
    • l personally messaged got no reply, so mostly meaning, they obviously did not care

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 21, 2016, 6:21 pm
    • Why don’t you just keep your small minded comments to yourself? You talk about things you do not know anything about and spread lies and rumors. I think it’s sad that you involve people’s personal lives when commenting on an item for sale that is really none of your business to begin with. It makes you appear to be the hack that I suspect you are. And I find it ironic that you feign concern that she is charging too much when you charge for events like a free public park. Maybe you should just mind your own business. Just a thought.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Ken | December 21, 2016, 11:56 pm
      • so what makes it your business idiot lol. just thought epic. see we care about others unlike obviously you do.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 22, 2016, 12:37 am
      • This comment is from Dawn’s husband by the way.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by John Albrecht, Jr. | December 22, 2016, 6:44 am
      • Is he the one, that had some sort of affair with another? It is interesting a person writes an article, then a lot more comes out. The way they attack someone is unbelievable.It is the position of the paper,when sopmeone asks why is this being sold for three times what it is worth when they can buy it for the lower amount,paranormal people for the most part do this ghostly stuff, primarily as a hobby. they can not afford to buy a product form three times the actual value, when the article raised questions they lash out like we did something wrong? Even fabricating stories go figure.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 22, 2016, 3:11 pm
      • One more thing upon doing some research, we found out also these people also charge the same for there meetup. The truth will always prevail.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 22, 2016, 3:12 pm
  3. My intent was just to point out that there seems to be rumors and lies and defamation going on all for simply selling an item on eBay. I have no wish to dredge up someone’s past and personal life. I appreciate all the support but if this post is simply removed I think that will suffice. An apology to the seller would be nice but removal is adequate. Thank you.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by Ken | December 22, 2016, 4:38 am
  4. I hate it when people sell stuff for far more than what it’s worth. But it happens everyday. Millions of people do it. The Nintendo NES classic sells for $60 in-store but I’m eBay it’s selling for thousands.

The portal is just a guitar effects pedal chain probably really worth around $100. I have a multi-effects guitar pedal, that cost $600 it has the same effect and far more with better quality.

People need to realize that Lowe’s ITC devices are a scam. I’ve been doing this for 24 years and I cannot believe how stupid and gullible people are.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Joe | December 22, 2016, 4:55 pm
  5. were not apologizing for telling the truth/ that is ridiculous.

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Paranormal Herald Admin | December 22, 2016, 10:43 pm
  6. As a consumer I appreciate that there is someone out there willing to stand up for the little guy. However this seems more personal. I believe the majority of people would rather it’s kept that way. As for the eBay seller- The who, where and why is irrelevant. What it contains and how it works, is really all the buyer needs.
    In closing, it’s just one person’s opinion BUT… Don’t give out ammo if you don’t want to get shot at.

Posted by Concerned consumer | January 28, 2017, 9:10 pm