Celeb Gossip, Uncategorized

Jan Reynolds discusses what it is like working with the infamous Evan Jensen

Here’s another subject that people need to know about so I’m putting it out there straight to you. I’m sure you may be wondering why on earth have I gone back to radio with Evan Jensen of all people!!

I have the pleasure of also working with Kelly Griffin who instantly became a close and trusted friend in just one night talking together and each day our bond in friendship grows stronger.

you may not know her well yet and have to wonder in your mind why she too works with this terrible person you may think he is, that nasty Evan Jensen. yes, he and I had a falling out this past fall and I up and quit on him. we were both angry and hurt and had a few choice names to call each other, privately.

If he’s the person you think he is, well.. well… did you see him bashing me to hell and back? nope you sure didn’t. This one person I won’t mention lied over and over to me about him, the other famous three were in the background and yes, it’s enough to make you question this friendship with another.

do you have a past? you do, so do I, so does he, does this define the person we are today? no it doesn’t and I had that thrown in my face not long ago in Pennsylvania being judged and insulted, a lot wasn’t true but that’s how they chose to see me. I will never have anything more to do with them, they are forgiven but it’s something I needed to do… I’m glad I did… that too made me grow as a person.
Evan and I made peace with one another maybe two months afterwards… we’ve talked a lot and this person you may have in your minds is evil, when Jeannie passed, he was right there for me. He may not be a mushy man, he’s more rugged but I like that about him. It was the caring he had for me that gave me strength also. We’re closer than ever, sometimes it takes a misunderstanding to make people close friends again, it’s better than ever… he does NOT use me, he doesn’t talk bad about me behind my back, in fact a few big name people have come to me and said how much he cared about me and had so much respect for me.

How about that? he doesn’t even know about that.. lol. he and I can talk heart to heart, he listens to whatever I may be feeling and doesn’t tell me what I should and shouldn’t be doing, he’s just there always and I love him for that so very much. if he comes to any of you too make amends for a misunderstanding you may have had… he means it from the heart, so stop judging him or throw anything in my face about him and my decision ALONE to work with him again, now Kelly as well.

You get to know the real person and yes it has been those four people who make him blow up and raise hell, rant to high heaven, he too has been part of all the deception and lies. he does things differently than me so get over it, we all handle anger differently. He’s much more well known than I am, how would you feel if lies were coming in every direction? they want to ruin him. Whatever past he had, isn’t the person he is today. no, I’m not crazy in the head, I posting about this man who’s been there for me, put me under his wing and taught me how to do radio and you bet he’s good at it, we’re all very excited to be back on radio together again and his talking so much on it just shows how happy he is, I just smile… I don’t mind… it’s gonna be better than ever people he’s working his butt off, more than me right now, he understands me and how I’m feeling and all that is okay.

I prefer to stay more in the background now due to Kelly was also put under his wing and she’s learning… I help her as I can of course but feel she’s a natural.
if he’s so terrible, tell me how he can book such great guests? he’s getting the pick of the litter out there and they don’t hesitate to come on our shows. we all have our own jobs we just do, no rules or assignments were ever given or demanded… a grown adult should know what needs done and do it. I’m excited for Kelly, she, like me is going to meet some wonderful people and find they are just the same as anyone else… down to earth, sincere and funny too, there’s nothing big headed about any of our guests no matter what they do…
so… stfu about my decision to work with him, I honestly know the person you don’t and you can bet your butt my intuitive nature can tell when I’m right!
have a blessed day… think on what I’ve wrote…

Jan Reylnolds

About BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY

MY NAME IS EVAN JENSEN A PARANORMAL EXPERT IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD SERIOUS INTEREST DEEP INSIDE THE PARANORMAL WORLD, NO I AM NOT TALKING REALITY GHOST SHOWS, BUT HAVE STUDIED AND WORKED TO GET A TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF DEMONIC TYPE PHEMOMENA AS IT DOES EXIST.

29 thoughts on “Jan Reynolds discusses what it is like working with the infamous Evan Jensen

1. Reblogged this on Kerberos616.

Posted by kerberos616 | June 27, 2016, 2:40 pm
  2. I don’t believe this article had anything to do with you Judith,but if you wished to write articles about Jan let me know because ill answer you back she isn’t bothering anyone and is happy doing her show that i created to take her mind off losing her friend .Judi i was very unhappy,that you when asked to help us do talk shoe made a completely bogus story up that carol malone had interrupted talk shoe and so forth so I go to my studio and all was fine. we better just stop there. i wish you well in the future endeavors but enough is enough.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 27, 2016, 8:09 pm
  3. I am not writing about anyone. I am just getting out of all the chaos. If you have been reading my blogs you would see that. I am concentrating on haunted locations and that is all. I am also doing some medical articles as well. Good luck to all of you.

Posted by Darkness Within Radio | June 27, 2016, 9:04 pm
  4. NOC

Posted by Pamela | June 27, 2016, 10:18 pm
  5. you have nothing negative to say… oh… I forgot you always have some dirty filthy lie to say about someone because that’s who you are…

Posted by Womanspirit | June 28, 2016, 12:54 am
  6. Carol Malone you can and need to suck a goats dick. or did you already both you and piss ant Scott are certified nut crackers.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 30, 2016, 6:52 am
  7. all I know is this is going to the authority’s tomorrow and whatever can be done with you two or maybe three will be done.

Posted by Womanspirit | June 30, 2016, 7:11 am
  8. get to calling dumbass

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 30, 2016, 9:24 pm
  9. your nuts keep it up ill place all the articles back up with another new article if you persist i was nice and in good faith took ours down you dont know when to stop do you?

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | June 30, 2016, 9:26 pm
  10. Wow Jan so you know about his past. As a convicted kidnapper and child pedophile. But do not care? And no we all do not have a Criminal past like you and evan do.
    You let you’re own wife die and did not even call 911, but called you’re x .this is a fact.
    See you say you believe in God but if that is true then you are going to hell.
    1- the Bible States that being gay ,you will go to hell.
    Killing you’re wife you will go to hell.
    And it as well States that you are not to speak to spirits. Or you will go to hell.
    But hey good news is that you are what 63 or 64 and most people only live till they are 70 so you only have what 5 years at Best.
    Tell me what is a Dam near 70 year old running around chasing Casper for anyways,you are going to brake a hip.
    Should you not be watching TV drinking tea somewhere. Not hanging with a child pedophile.
    Wow you messed up you’re life. You lost, have nothing,but some free raido internet show.no one leasones to.
    You stole doll’s, who does that at you’re age?
    You need to get a reality check. You are old.you can not even walk with out shaking.
    You have no money but what you get from the government. And let’s face it the government does not give shit.
    You are running around like you are some kid.
    It’s time for you to grow up.
    And trust me you have a lot on you’re criminal record
    So maybe best to keep out of the light.
    Oh and love the way you woke up one day and decided you where psychic.
    Give me a brake………. Omg really.if you are psychic then how come you did not know you’re wife would die? Hummm…..

Posted by criminaltakedown | November 15, 2016, 5:16 am

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Paranormal scammers an amphitheater of misfits,fake exorcist, fake parapsychologist and then there are excessive drunks,maybe this is why the para world has gone to hell? | Paranormal Herald World News Today - July 3, 2016

2. Pingback: Paranormal scammers an amphitheater of misfits,fake exorcist, fake parapsychologist and then there are excessive drunks,maybe this is why the para world has gone to hell? | Paranormal Herald World News Today - July 3, 2016