Paranormal school?, Top News, Uncategorized

Are Paranormal People going to be licensed any time soon

With online stalkers and sociopaths, not staying safer these days,may cost you more then just your sanity.

is

Black Eyed Kids are said to be dangerous,if they are let in your home,but what about unknown,undocumented ghost researchers entering your homes and businesses?

Are paranormal people open targets for mentally abusive individuals?

In 1989 at the age of 21, Rebecca Schaeffer was a successful television actress when a deluded fan with a gun took it all away from her with a single shot. Following this highly publicized murder, California passed the nation’s first anti-stalking statute in 1990, with other US states quickly following suit.

(Stalking) is  self defined as repeated and unwanted attention, harassment, contact, or any other behavior directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to feel fear. In 2006, psychologist Brian Spitzberg at San Diego State University conducted large-scale representative studies of stalking behavior across three continents. He reported that 2–13% of males and 8–32% of females are victimized by stalking at some point in their adult lives, and in the majority of such cases, the person is stalked by someone they know.

There is but no doubt a growing concern,now being raised inside the field I truly love.The mysterious field of the Supernatural,or as many folks here will know as the Paranormal world.

If you look on peoples pages,they are either researchers,ghost hunters.Paranormal enthusiasts from all over the world. Hundreds in every major state and  they are readily available online and through the internet,to enter your homes,and to become involved in your lives,but do you want some person or persons inside your home,whom committed murder,robbery,or folks who molested kids perhaps.

So this leads us to a huge question, if the field is to be taken seriously,should these folks not have some sort of actual psychological training, or educational background?

I have even heard folks say these investigations people although most meaning well,should have to be licensed by the state,that they work out of.Let us look at a better and bigger picture here.Paranormal investigators, respond to a said haunting,they make contact with the home owners,they then meet the family,the family often times gives these people their entire life’s story, their personal feelings and even information.

What do the  people get,that asked for some sort of haunting help? how do they know whom is who and what is what? they have very little no real documents, no true education and they have no way of knowing, if the person they are meeting is even real.

Let’s get proper education and licensing,for these paranormal enthusiasts.And let’s all stay safer.

Paranormal Herald:Evan Jensen

About BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY

MY NAME IS EVAN JENSEN A PARANORMAL EXPERT IF THERE IS SUCH A THING. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD SERIOUS INTEREST DEEP INSIDE THE PARANORMAL WORLD, NO I AM NOT TALKING REALITY GHOST SHOWS, BUT HAVE STUDIED AND WORKED TO GET A TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF DEMONIC TYPE PHEMOMENA AS IT DOES EXIST.

41 thoughts on “Are Paranormal People going to be licensed any time soon

1. Oh wow, I so agree, I was just thinking about this yesterday! Yes, I do believe serious study of parapsychology is needed, being gifted is one thing, we all need knowledge of the field we are in too. The thought of being licensed by the state is a great idea, that would be the way to go

Posted by spiritualwalks | February 5, 2016, 6:45 pm
  2. are you seriously still using hat sight take down with a story you attempted to say about me, then using it as some unsolved cold cases,that is erreprehensible Carol Malone.
    dont you think it is time to lose the nonsense and move forward without my name being in your work?

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 6, 2016, 4:20 am
  3. your so full of shit carol you were arrested at tombstone want their reports lol your a silly consortium of being ridiculous lol bny the way i have my passport to show you where i was sure shows your wrong lol dumbass

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 7, 2016, 8:31 pm
  4. maybe you should get in touch with joe so everyone will associate you with him that is a bad poor idea lol,by the way how is that cold case school going lol Rita story coming out soon enjoy that to.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 7, 2016, 8:32 pm
  5. It would be great idea if the Paranormal / cold case detective was licensed insured and bonded with the stated they travel within to investigate. Maybe I would of not been lied to by a fake cold case det that just vanished after a tombstone scam that made headlines!! When you call yourself working a cold case and the last message to the victims family is in heading to TEXAS then months later a No Show in TEXAS. We called your # was disconnected /changed, emailed, texted and facebook messaged the missing Paranormal Cold Case Detective. I’m assuming she possibly is in jail for a Tombstone Event Scam??but no response!! Until I posted on Evan Jensens blog She appears with bullshit, comes out of hiding!!! So YES PARANORMAL SCAM ARTIST NEED TO BE LICESENED INSURED AND BONDED!!! Oh YES I have emails and messages to back up anything I have written!!

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 8, 2016, 4:52 am
    • we are sure sorry this woman did what she did she is full of lies deception and also hate Rita,she did not like the article about being licensed as a security guard she never could be lol.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 8, 2016, 5:00 am
      • We all live and learn and trust me she will be getting a real investigation on herself and her people she claims as her team that she had call me as well. I should of known when she admitted to me in a late night conversation (not bout the cold case), that she was a GYPSY THAT SHOULD OF BEEN A RED FLAG FOR ME!! We all known GYPSYS ARE SCAMMERS!!!!

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 8, 2016, 5:07 am
      • you should do that and we can then show them your faked reports of me and that you have hit this blog more times then your husband did you apparently

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 8, 2016, 6:09 am
      • I hoped you do if you harass anybody i know you will see all your articles back up you need to know when to just go away and stop bothering folks.

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 8, 2016, 6:10 am
    • I am…… And yes Rita I hold my badge. And yes I hold my NPA.so with that said maybe you should try to understand you’re brothers wife did not kill him…..not did any one in her family..
      I am sorry but there are things we call evidence.
      You police department has my credentials. Fill free to check.
      Look the life insurance, ownership of house, ownership of business,she got was on the up and up.
      I am sorry if you.can not understand that.
      But I am indeed a true certified death investigator basic pathologist.

Posted by criminaltakedown | February 8, 2016, 5:19 am
      • There again you don’t know what your talking bout. Funny back when you was calling your self investigating his case you and your team you had calling me to claim y’all all knew she did it oh what the last person you had call that was communicating 28th my brothers spirit hmm said her dad the old man did it!! So really malone which is it when I was believing your were really a cold case detective it was she did it but now I know the real truth bout you as you said your a GYPSY now she didn’t do it and it’s up in up. Fyi she hasn’t been cleared as #1 suspect and has Not collected life insurance!! I don’t need a Badge to be intelligent see the truth bout your lies. After checking on Carol Malone aka too many to list why do you have a nationwide top off repor filed 28th case # on scamming people?? Hmmm God Bless you he’ll is waiting ahead

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 8, 2016, 6:28 am
      • very interesting onced again who did do it, i think Malone needs to answer you to end this charade of cold case crap?\

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 8, 2016, 6:39 am
      • Carol wghat exactly do you base the said findings you supposedly have,i mean you can not even spell correctly,was wondering was all?

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 8, 2016, 3:11 pm
      • keep posting on me iam dedicating apage to you carol ran in the uk shut that page down with daily posts time to either leave us alone or not your business i supposed

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 9, 2016, 3:11 pm
      • Malone is a scam artist Rita we all know this wait ill say alleged lol

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 15, 2016, 2:31 am
  6. News flash all websites are monitored by authorities aka law enforcement with badges and guns. Did she say she is getting a Badge? Curious to see it if it’s real or fake. I can go buy/ order a Badge lol

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 8, 2016, 5:17 am
  7. She can’t answer nothing that I wanna hear. In TEXAS We have TEXAS Rangers they can get the real answers then I will be glad to post it for her what a real cold case det solves. I have emails text messages to back her deception. Its obvious others in the world have dealt 38th her deception as well. Must be a GYPSY thing!! God bless the evil in the world

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 8, 2016, 6:53 am
  8. Oh Damm she in hiding again funny how truth hurts some people!! I know nothing of the Paranormal field until I posted my brothers cold case on the internet and malone called myself to accept the case, I got involved with carol malone p a c c thinking she was a real cold case det or as she portrayed herself to be. But as months went on she also talked big trash about Evan Jensen like I really cared but low and behold Evan Jensen was exposing her for deception fraud ect… Since I have googled malone myself WOW THE ARTILCES ARE OUT THERE & The Rip Off Report I wish I would of known in 2014 when she made that call to me impersonating what she claims to be. So I’m not her only victim of her game she calls life!! Her articles need to be published in USA TODAY AND OTHER NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS so her next victim is aware!!!

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 8, 2016, 1:59 pm
  9. Good idea Evan Jensen THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE HER FOR WHAT SHE CLAIMS TO BE?? Besides a book she wrote about her life “STILETTO DIARIES” John Albritch exposed and wrote about her scam in TOMBSTONE ARIZONA I guess the 80 people that were scammed out of hundreds of dollars and lied to are all liars?? Or Albritch was making it up? lol NOT LIES Sherrif confirmed it I called them.

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 8, 2016, 6:22 pm
  10. Let Scott Hamilton makes threats on behalf Carol Malone lol in Texas terroristic threat by communication is a criminal charge and truth of the matter is Carol Malone has scammed plenty of people nationwide!!!surely they can’t be that ignorant to make threats in writing?? Not someone so educated and has so many degrees, certificates, so well known with law enforcement and she has a BADGE!! Lol All I can say KARMA IS A BITCH AND SHE BITES!!

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 9, 2016, 12:18 am
  11. Hey Evan did you print out the p a c c. Form she emailed?? Plz print check it out the format lol Post it Plz it shows a lot bout a business how their forms represent the company!

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 9, 2016, 12:21 am
    • Miss Rita I fill it is best to just send all screen shoots and recordings between us about you stating Jody Humphrey and Jhon grey personally killed you’re brother.
      This way they may contact their attorney in regards to your lies and slander about them.
      According to the documentation you have signed we hold all rights to do so.
      At this time we fill you have indeed placed their life in danger but the lies you are telling and will be suggestin she seeks legal counsel for a lawsuit against you.

Posted by criminaltakedown | February 9, 2016, 3:24 am
      • she is nuts rita

Posted by BEYOND THE EDGE OF REALITY | February 9, 2016, 5:25 am
      • Please send what you full the need to you don’t scare me at all. And I would not care if Jody or anyone in their family chose to file any lawsuit on myself as I have confronted her on my brothers murder like I said God will get her / them. As far as couseling I do t need it I’m just fine maybe you need couseling to figure out youself as to why you use so many different names? Who would you be hiding from to need so many identies?? So please bring it on feel groggy and jump I got you Ms Scammer oh alleged Scammer lol proof is out there!!

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 10, 2016, 5:19 am
  12. I don’t think even has wrote all Dirt I myself pulled up on aka ?????? It out there nationwide many people been scammed

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 9, 2016, 5:00 am
  13. Kelly please call I have many text EMAILS ect…

Posted by Rita Humphrey | February 9, 2016, 5:01 am